Basil Parmesan Pasta Salad
- 3 to 4 cloves of garlic - minced
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound orecchiette, bowtie rotini, or penne pasta, boiled and cooled
- 8 to 10 basil leaves - chopped
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and a little salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and toss to coat.
- Let sit for a few minutes or refrigerate.
- Right before serving stir in basil, pine nuts, and cheese, leaving a little of each to decorate the top.
- If making ahead and refrigerating check to see if a little more oil and lemon juice are needed before serving.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.