Bleu Cheese Dip
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened a bit
- 2 cups sour cream
- 8 ounces crumbled bleu cheese
- 4 tablespoons fresh snipped chives
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth.
- Fold in the crumbled blue cheese and chives, saving a few chives to garnish the top with.
- Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours or overnight.
- Serve dip chilled with a sprinkle of chives on top.
- Serve with lots of fresh colorful veggies for dipping.
- Also great with wings!
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 344mg | Potassium: 149mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 642IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 209mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.