- 1 jar (6.5 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette - cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix marinated artichoke hearts, cheese, and mayonnaise.
- Top French baguette slices with a little artichoke heart mixture.
- Arrange slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 15 minutes or until they are bubbly and lightly browned.
- Serve right away warm.
Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 630mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 368IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 125mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.