Baked Hot Ham ‘n Cheese Sandwiches
- 1 stick softened butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 to 2 tbsp dijon mustard (if you don’t like mustard, leave it out)
- 8 to 10 hard rolls (I like the poppy seed, but the kids like plain)
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds shaved deli ham
- 8 to 12 slices swiss cheese
- Tin foil
- Mix the first 4 ingredients.
- Spread mixture generously on both sides of buns.
- Next add some ham and 1 slice of cheese to make the sandwiches. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake on a cookie sheet in a preheated 325 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes until buns get toasted, and cheese is melted.
- You can also cook these on the grill, indirect heat, meaning not directly on the hot coals or gas flame.
Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 14g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 64mg | Sodium: 1448mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 533IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 137mg | Iron: 9mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.