Quick and Easy Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 2 boxes (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping - divided in half
- Combine pumpkin, milk, pudding, and spices.
- Beat on lowest speed for 1 minute.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
Great with crushed ginger snaps and a pinch of cinnamon sprinkled on top too! . .
Calories: 765kcal | Carbohydrates: 128g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 32mg | Sodium: 784mg | Potassium: 504mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 115g | Vitamin A: 523IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 389mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.