Red, White and Bleu Potato Salad
- 3 pounds red potatoes - cut in cubes and boiled
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled (optional)
- In a big bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups mayo and sour cream.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir gently to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill at least a few hours before serving.
- Check to see if more mayo is needed before serving.
- You can decorate the top with extra scallions and bleu cheese if you like.
Calories: 642kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 53g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 21g | Monounsaturated Fat: 15g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 694mg | Potassium: 951mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 448IU | Vitamin C: 16mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.