This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Sweet Little Pigs
- 1 package (16 ounce) little smoked sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Place the wrapped sausages on plain colored wooden toothpicks.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar is melted.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.