Sweet Little Pigs
- 1 package (16 ounce) little smoked sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Place the wrapped sausages on plain colored wooden toothpicks.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar is melted.
Calories: 228kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 256mg | Potassium: 99mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.