Caprese Salad in a Jar
- 4 clean canning jars with a lid
- 1 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 8 ounces small fresh mozzarella balls
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups cherry or grape tomatoes - halved
- 9-12 basil leaves - torn
- Pour about 1/4 cup of dressing in the bottom of each jar.
- Next divide and layer some of the fresh mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, basil, and more tomatoes in this order among the four clean canning jars.
- Screw on lids.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Before eating shake to coat salad with dressing.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.