Pico de Gallo
- 2 cups Seeded and diced tomatoes
- 1 clove Garlic - minced
- 1/2 cup Finely diced onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 1 to 2 Fresh jalapeño peppers - seeds removed and finely diced
- 1/2 Lime - juiced
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients and let it sit for a half an hour.
- Serve immediately.
- Great with tortilla chips or on tacos!
- Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours if you need to make it ahead.
- I also serve this with my 3 ingredient Margarita Chicken recipe. Yum!
Calories: 18kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 4mg | Potassium: 154mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 487IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.