- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cans whole kernel corn drained or vegetable of your choice
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1-2 cans sliced mushrooms - optional
- Instant mashed potato mix
- Butter or margarine
- Shredded cheese - optional
- Brown ground beef with onion soup mix and mushrooms if you are using them.
- Place in bottom of greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Pour over the 2 cans of corn or the vegetable of choice.
- Prepare approximately 12 servings of instant mashed potatoes – you can make home made if you prefer.
- Spread potato mixture over top of corn and beef, use a rubber spatula sprayed with cooking spray for ease of spreading.
- Dot top with butter or margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for half an hour.
- If you’d like to jazz it up or for a change of pace, add some shredded cheese over top of the beef or on top of potato’s near the end.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.