Crab Rangoon Cups
- 1 package refrigerated wonton skins - 24 skins
- Cooking spray
- 6 ounces cream cheese (about 3/4 of an 8-ounce block) - softened to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce - optional
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces crab meat - canned or imitation
- 2 green onions, finely chopped - optional
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Spray both sides of the wonton wrapper with cooking spray and place snugly into mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 3 to 4 minutes until the edges are beginning to get golden brown and crisp.
- While the wonton skins are baking, in a large bowl, use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Sriracha, and a little salt and pepper.
- Fold in crab meat and half of the green onions by hand.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each wonton cup.
- Return to the oven and bake for an additional 4 to 5 minutes or until wontons are golden and filling in warm.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Serve warm.
Calories: 287kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 56mg | Sodium: 577mg | Potassium: 158mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 327IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.