Butterfly Snack Bags
- Googley stick-on eyes
- Pipe cleaners
- Black marker
- Snack-sized, snap-and-seal bags
- Small snacks like grapes, Goldfish crackers, Cheerios, baby carrots, small pretzels, etc
- Stick the eyes to the clothespin.
- Use a marker to make a happy face on the clothespin.
- Fold a pipe cleaner in half and use a pencil to curl the ends.
- Fill each half of the baggie with the snacks. Zip closed.
- Clip the clothespin up the middle, forming wings on either side.
- Clip the pipe cleaner in the center of the bag.
- Clip the pipe cleaner as antennae.
- Have fun and fill the bag with 2 different snacks.
- One on each side.
- The kiddos will really dig it!
Calories: 1594kcal | Carbohydrates: 265g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 43g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.01g | Cholesterol: 79mg | Sodium: 3071mg | Potassium: 600mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 792IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 427mg | Iron: 10mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.