Bacon ‘n Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 8 hard-boiled eggs - peeled and chopped
- 6 strips bacon - cooked and crumbled
- A few tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 fresh snipped chives
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces of leaf lettuce
- 4 split croissants or 8 pieces of bread
- Mix together first 5 ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Serve egg salad on croissants or on pieces of bread or toast with a piece of lettuce.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.
Want to make perfect hard-boiled eggs: Here’s my secret.
Calories: 298kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 395mg | Sodium: 374mg | Potassium: 199mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 626IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 54mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.