Excellent Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 8 hard-boiled eggs - peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion or scallions
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 8 slices of bread or 4 croissants - split
- 4 leaves of lettuce
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients with 1/4 cup of mayo.
- If the mixture seems a little dry, add some more mayonnaise.
- Mix in garlic salt or salt, pepper, and dill
- Serve on bread or croissants with a piece of leaf lettuce.
- Makes 4 sandwiches.
Calories: 1329kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 88g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 32g | Monounsaturated Fat: 26g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1516mg | Sodium: 2053mg | Potassium: 3789mg | Fiber: 27g | Sugar: 49g | Vitamin A: 14195IU | Vitamin C: 77mg | Calcium: 643mg | Iron: 15mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.