Strawberry Kiwi Salsa
- 2 kiwis - peeled and diced
- 1 green apple - peeled, cored and diced
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 cups diced strawberries
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp seedless strawberry preserves
- Heat preserves in the microwave for a few seconds to melt.
- Let cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, gently mix kiwis, apples, raspberries, strawberries, sugar, and strawberry preserves.
- Refrigerate at least 15 minutes before serving.
- Serve with Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips or pita chips for dipping.
- Also delicious over grilled chicken breasts.
Calories: 151kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 357mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 87IU | Vitamin C: 108mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.