Easy Pasta Salad With Feta Cheese
- 1 pound corkscrew pasta - cooked, drained and cooled
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning or 1 packet Good Seasons Greek Dressing Mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 red onion - sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cucumber - diced
- 1 1/2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes - halved
- 1/2 cup pitted black or Greek olives
- 1 cup cubed or crumbled Feta Cheese
- In a bowl whisk or shake together in a jar, vinegar, water, Greek seasoning or dressing mix and oil. In a large bowl toss pasta with veggies. Add dressing. Toss to coat. Let chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 267mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 181IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.