Cheesy Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli cuts - thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 cup instant rice
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 sleeve buttery crackers - crushed
- Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Spoon into a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Top with shredded cheese and then crackers.
- Bake covered in a preheated 350ºF oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 10 to 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
For a larger crowd, you can double the recipe and bake in a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Calories: 386kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.004g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 409mg | Potassium: 2694mg | Fiber: 22g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 5394IU | Vitamin C: 746mg | Calcium: 527mg | Iron: 7mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.