- 1 bag (11 ounces) of Butterscotch chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chow mein noodles
- Jelly Beans, Pastels M & M’s, or speckled candy eggs
- Melt together chips and shortening.
- Stir in noodles and mix well.
- Drop by ¼ cup measuring cup onto waxed paper.
- Let cool for a minute and top each nest with 3 pieces of the candy.
- Let set up for at least 5 minutes.
Calories: 20kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.3g | Protein: 0.02g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.3g | Cholesterol: 0.01mg | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 0.01mg | Fiber: 0.01g | Sugar: 0.1g | Vitamin A: 0.2IU | Calcium: 0.03mg | Iron: 0.01mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.