Orange Pineapple Cream Cake
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges - un-drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple - un-drained
- 1 large box (6 ounces) instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container (16 ounces) whipped topping - thawed
- Mix together first four ingredients with an electric mixer until batter is smooth.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool and frost.
- Use a mixer to mix together ingredients.
- Spread all of the frosting on cooled cake.
- Refrigerate cake until ready to serve.
Calories: 153kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 33mg | Potassium: 31mg | Fiber: 0.01g | Sugar: 0.3g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 0.04mg | Calcium: 13mg | Iron: 0.4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.