Servings small jar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Fresh-ground pepper
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 to 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 to 3 tsp minced fresh herbs or 1 teaspoon dried herbs like oregano
- A few teaspoons honey for a slightly sweeter dressing
- Combine the olive oil and balsamic in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Add a big pinch of salt and a little black pepper and any of the optional ingredients.
- Screw on the lid and shake hard.
This vinaigrette will keep in the fridge for about a week.
Calories: 1504kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 163g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Monounsaturated Fat: 119g | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 83IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.