Spaghetti with Olive Oil and Garlic
- 1 box (16 ounces) Spaghetti - cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 3 to 5 cloves Garlic, minced or 1 tablespoon minced garlic from jar
- 1/2 to 1 tsp Red pepper flakes - optional
- 1/4 cup Chopped Italian parsley or 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese - plus extra for sprinkling on top
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and sauté for about 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Add the red pepper flakes and sauté for another few seconds.
- Add spaghetti and toss it in oil.
- Cook pasta for 1 to 2 minutes or until warm.
- Add parsley and Parmesan cheese and toss with pasta.
- Serve hot with extra Parmesan cheese on top.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 257mg | Potassium: 203mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 340IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 65mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.