Pizza Pasta Salad
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 pound box spiral pasta - boiled and cooled
- 2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onions
- 2 cups green pepper - diced
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish - optional
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine first 7 ingredients and shake well.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, saving 1/4 cup of cheese, some sliced pepperoni, a little green pepper and the basil to decorate the top before serving.
- Best if refrigerated at least a couple hours before serving.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.