Garlic Soy Pork Tenderloin
- 1 juice of lemon
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic - smashed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4-1/2 cup soy sauce (to your taste)
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 pork tenderloins
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Pour over pork tenderloins and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Remove from marinade.
- Grill for about 5 minutes.
- Flip over and grill another 5 to 8 minutes or until internal temp. of 145 degrees.
- You can also bake in a roasting ban in a 350-degree preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes an hour or until the internal temp. of 145 degrees.
- Let rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
I sometimes just throw it all in a crock pot on low heat and let it cook all day.
Calories: 2215kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 378g | Fat: 64g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 25g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1179mg | Sodium: 2567mg | Potassium: 7255mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 19mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.