Festive Fruit Salad
- 4 cups red seedless grapes - cut in half
- 4 tangerines, peeled, sectioned, and cut in half
- 1 cantaloupe, balled or cut into small pieces
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 2 Juice of lemons
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup fresh mint - chopped plus extra for garnish
- Mix grapes, tangerines, and melon in a large bowl.
- Whisk together lemon and honey.
- Mix in chopped mint.
- Pour lemon honey mixture over fruit and toss gently.
- Sprinkle raspberries over top.
- Garnish with a few mint leaves.
Calories: 146kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Sodium: 25mg | Potassium: 462mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 27g | Vitamin A: 2768IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.