Ham ‘n Cheese Egg Cups
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheese (your choice Swiss, cheddar, whatever)
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions - optional
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Generously spray a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk.
- Stir in the ham, cheese and scallions, and a little salt and pepper if you like.
- Use a soup ladle or ice cream scoop and fill each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until eggs are cooked.
- Remove egg cups from pan.
You can keep this in the fridge for 4 to 5 days. Great for a quick breakfast on the run. Just pop in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds to re-heat.
Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 250mg | Potassium: 81mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 361IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 99mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.