Hot Artichoke Crab Dip
- 2 cups mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (15 ounces) quartered artichoke hearts - drained and chopped
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
- 1/2 clove garlic - minced
- 1 small (5 to 6 ounces) can crab meat - drained well
- 1 tbsp chopped red pepper - optional
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley - optional
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Fold in crab.
- Spoon into a small baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15-25 minutes or until bubbling and golden.
- Top with red pepper and parsley before serving.
- Serve warm with crackers, toasted bread slices, tortilla, or pita chips.
Serving: 10g | Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 20g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 498mg | Potassium: 43mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 223IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 106mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.