Cranberry Grape Salad
- 12 ounces Fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 12 ounces Red or green or a combination of seedless grapes - halved
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts or pecans - toasted
- 1/2 pint Whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- Use a food processor to coarsely to pulse and chop the cranberries.
- Do not grind them too fine. In a small bowl, mix together the cranberries and sugar and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
- Whip the whipping cream with the powdered sugar and vanilla.
- The whipping cream should be really stiff.
- In a large bowl, add the cranberry mixture, walnuts, chopped grapes.
- Fold the thick whipping cream into the cranberry mixture.
- Gently toss.
- Chill the salad until ready to serve.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.