Peanut Butter Sandwich Roll-Ups
- 1 slice soft wheat bread
- 1 to 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Drizzle of honey
- 1 tablespoon granola - optional
- 2 thin pretzel sticks
- 1 strawberry
- 1 slice (about 2 inches) of a banana
- Trim crust from bread.
- Spread peanut butter on the bread.
- Drizzle a little honey on top.
- Sprinkle a little granola on.
- Firmly roll up the bread.
- Skewer the strawberry on one end of a pretzel stick and the banana slice on the end of the other pretzel stick.
- Place the sandwich in the middle using both ends of the pretzel sticks to secure.
This is a fun lunch or snack for the kids! You can use other fruit like grapes too.
Calories: 215kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 206mg | Potassium: 217mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 3IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.