Fancy Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Zesy Italian dressing
- ½ green, red & yellow bell pepper - sliced into strips
- A few teaspoons seasoning salt
- Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces goat or garlic herb cream cheese - optional
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Marinade chicken for a couple hours or overnight in Italian dressing.
- Cut pocket in chicken breasts.
- Place chicken a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Season chicken well with seasoning salt and pepper.
- Place a few peppers and, if you like, some of the cheese in each pocket.
- In a bowl, mix water and soup.
- Pour mixture over the top of chicken.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven 40 to 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.