- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 blocks) - softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 4 snickers candy bars - chopped into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Fold in about three-quarters of the Snickers bars.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours.
- Before serving drizzle with caramel and top with remaining Snickers pieces.
- Great served with apple slices, pretzels, animal crackers and graham crackers for dipping.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
I always soak apples slices in pineapple juice. They stay fresh for quite a few days.
Thanks Karen! Great tip! 7up or Sprite works too and tastes better than lemon juice! -Amy
How many servings does it make
Hi Kim, dipping the apples in a lemon lime soda like Sprite or 7up will keeping them from turning brown for several hours. Thanks! -Amy
Any advice on how to keep the apple slices from turning brown?
I keep forgetting to comment on this, I made it over the 4th of July and my family went crazy over it!! I served it with apple slices and pretzels. S, so, good!
This was very good… Thanks for the recipe.
This looks and sounds easy, quick and soooo delicious can’t wait to try!