- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 blocks) - softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 4 snickers candy bars - chopped into small chunks
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Use a mixer to beat together cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth.
- Mix in Cool Whip.
- Fold in about three-quarters of the Snickers bars.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours.
- Before serving drizzle with caramel and top with remaining Snickers pieces.
- Great served with apple slices, pretzels, animal crackers and graham crackers for dipping.
Calories: 245kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 109mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 71mg | Iron: 0.3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.