Easy Monkey Bread
- 4 cans (7.5 ounces) refrigerated biscuits - Get a 4 pack! It’s usually cheaper!
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a bunt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a medium-sized plastic bag.
- Cut the biscuits in quarters and place six to eight biscuit pieces in the sugar cinnamon mix.
- Shake well.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the greased pan.
- Continue layering until all the biscuit pieces are coated and in the pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter with the brown sugar over medium heat
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour over the layered biscuits.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, and then turn out onto a plate.
- Pull apart and enjoy!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.