- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cans (10.75 ounces each) condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 jar (24 to 26 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese - divided
- Your favorite pizza toppings like sliced pepperoni, mushrooms, black olives, and diced green peppers
- In a big soup pan, brown beef over medium high until crumbly and no longer pink.
- Drain any grease.
- Season beef with oregano and a little salt and pepper.
- Stir in soup, water, and spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and whisk in 1 cup of cheese.
- If soup gets too thick, add a little extra water.
- Serve soup in bowls with extra cheese on top and your favorite pizza toppings.
Also fun to serve with Pizza flavored Gold Fish crackers sprinkled on top! Great served with garlic bread for dunking!
Calories: 595kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 125mg | Sodium: 1793mg | Potassium: 1686mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1699IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 358mg | Iron: 5mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.