- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Finely diced onion
- 2 cloves or 2 tsp Garlic - minced (optional)
- 1 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Slider rolls
- 8-12 slices Cheddar or American cheese
- 3 tbsp Butter - melted
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 2 to 3 tsp Sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Sauté onions and ground beef until beef is cooked through and crumbly.
- Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove skillet from stovetop and drain excess fat.
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the bottom halves of the slider buns in the dish.
- Top with cooked beef mixture.
- Place a slice of cheese over each slider.
- Place the top halves of the buns on top.
- Mix garlic powder with melted butter.
- Brush the tops of the buns with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
- Loosely cover with foil and bake 10-12 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes or until buns are toasted the cheese melts and everything is warmed through.
Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 170mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 124IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.