- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 to 4 cups cooked and shredded or diced turkey (or chicken)
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 6 to 8 medium sized flour tortillas
- 1 can (10 ounces) green enchilada sauce
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream - optional
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 scallions - chopped
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Cook onion in the oil for a few minutes until soft.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, onions and garlic mixture, green chiles and turkey.
- Put some of the turkey mixture in each tortilla, roll up and place seam side down in a 9 X 13 inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Stir together heavy cream and enchilada sauce.
- Pour over the enchiladas and then top with shredded cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
- Uncover and bake another 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve them with a little sour cream, black olives, and scallions on top if you like. I like!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.