Bacon Beer Dip
- 2 packages (8 ounce) cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dip mix
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 strips bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 2 to 3 scallions, chopped - optional
- With a mixer, beat together cream cheese, dip mix, and beer until smooth.
- Stir in cheese, bacon, and scallions.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve cold with my Seasoned Pretzels or bagel chips for dipping.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.