Seriously Good Cocktail Sauce
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- A few dashes of hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 small lemon - zest and juice
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Keeps for up to a week in the fridge.
- Serve cold with shrimp for the perfect shrimp cocktail.
- If you want it a little less spicy, back off on the horseradish.
- Man, this stuff is good!
- Great with my Beer Boiled Shrimp
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.