No Lump Gravy
- 1/4 cup Wondra (very fine) flour
- 1 cup stock (chicken or turkey stock for chicken or turkey gravy or beef stock for beef gravy)
- 2 to 4 cups pan drippings
- Salt and pepper
- Small dash or two of Gravy Master or Kitchen Bouquet
- Skim off any fat from pan drippings. Place drippings in a pan.
- Whisk together Wondra and stock. Add to the drippings.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly until it starts to thicken.
- Add a dash of Gravy Master or Kitchen Bouquet for color.
- Taste to see if more is needed. Add a bit of salt and pepper if needed too.
- If too thick, add a little more stock, water, or milk. If too thin, whisk together a little more Wondra with water or stock and add back to the gravy to thicken.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.