Quick Ranch Chili
- In a large pan brown the beef with the onions and peppers.
- Cook until beef is crumbly and no longer pink.
- Drain any grease.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Turn down heat and let simmer 15 to 20 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve in bowls with your favorite chili fixin’s.
You can also change things up and use a pound of each ground beef and Italian Sausage, or lighten it up by using one pound of Italian sausage and one pound of ground turkey or two pounds ground turkey. It’s all delicious!
Calories: 455kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 1654mg | Potassium: 1333mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 13g | Vitamin A: 668IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 6mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.