Cinnamon Sugar Tortilla Chips
- 6 to 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp butter - melted
- 1 to 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp sugar
- Brush the tortillas with a little melted butter.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut tortillas into wedges like a pizza.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle a little over the tortillas.
- Bake tortillas on a cookie sheet in a preheated 350 degree oven for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden.
- Keep an eye on them! They bake up quickly!
Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.