Easiest Ever Apple Cake
- 1 package (15 ounces) Spice cake mix
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Oil or applesauce
- 2 cups Apples - peeled, shredded or very finely diced
- 1 (8 ounces) Cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup Butter - softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Apple pie spice
- 3-4 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 cup Chopped walnuts - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the cake mix, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, water, eggs and applesauce or oil on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Fold in apples.
- Bake in a greased 9 x 13 inch pan 25-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool.
- In another bowl beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the apple pie spice and gradually mix in powdered sugar.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk, beating until smooth.
- Add a bit more milk if needed.
- Frost cooled cake.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top if you like.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 66g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 307mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 52g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.