Cheesy Hash Brown Hot Dish
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 can (10.5-ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (26 to 32-ounce) frozen hash browns - slightly thawed
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese - divided
- 2 cups crushed potato chips - topping
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and lightly spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, milk, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Add the hash browns and 2 cups cheese and mix until combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and then crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 35 to 50 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Allow to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 370kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 66mg | Sodium: 723mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 712IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 353mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.