Corned Beef Slow Cooker
- 4 pound corned beef brisket
- 4 ribs celery - cut into large chunks
- 2 onions - cut into quarters
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces beer (one bottle)
- Place celery and onions in the bottom of a slow cooker.
- Place orned beef brisket, fat side up on top.
- If there is one sprinkle contents of seasoning packet over brisket
- Pour chicken stock and beer around sides of brisket.
- Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours, or until brisket is fork-tender
- Serve with boiled or roasted veggies like potatoes, carrots and cabbage.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.