This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 tsp Beau Monde seasoning or garlic salt
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients well.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with lots of raw vegetables for dipping. It’s also great served with chunks of my Beer Bread.
- Keeps in the fridge for about a week!
- You can mix the dry ingredients together and keep them in a jar for several months. I usually double or triple the batch of dry ingredients. That way you can whip up the dip in minutes. Just add 3 tablespoons of the dry mix to 1 cup of mayo and 1 sour cream.
- You can use light mayo and light sour cream if you like. You can also use plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
This makes a great gift in a jar!
- I use equal parts dried minced onion and dill. For 1 cup dried minced onion and 1 cup dill weed, add 1/3 cup parsley and 1/3 cup Beau Monde or garlic salt.
- Mix together and place in jars.
- Attach a label that reads “Dill Dip Mix: To prepare add 3 tablespoons of the dry mix to 1 cup mayonnaise and 1 cup sour cream. Mix together and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving. Serve with fresh veggies for dipping.”