Chinese Chicken Wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cider or rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- In a large glass or plastic bowl, whisk together the first 7 ingredients.
- Add chicken and toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Spread out wings on the pans, making sure to not overcrowd them.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for about 35 to 50 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the wings get a little crispy.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 678mg | Potassium: 209mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 174IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.