- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper - roughly chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 big handful cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor or good blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds or so until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Keeps in the fridge for a few days.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.