- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 fresh jalapeño pepper - roughly chopped
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 big handful cilantro
- Juice of one lime
- Put all of the ingredients in a food processor or good blender.
- Pulse for 30 seconds or so until the ingredients are finely chopped.
- Keeps in the fridge for a few days.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Calories: 12kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 37mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 44IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
link doesn’t take you to the video.
Sorry, Judy. The TV station removed the video. We’ve removed the link now. Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
Just saw you make this on my fox9. I am going to try it.