Amazing Cheese Bread
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese - divided
- 2 fresh garlic cloves - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 large loaf of crusty French bread
- Marinara sauce for dipping - optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix together mayonnaise, shredded Asiago, shredded Parmesan, and 1/4 cup of the grated Parmesan or Romano cheese.
- Mix in the garlic, oregano, and parsley, Slice the bread loaf in half lengthwise.
- Spread the cheese mixture on each half of the bread.
- Sprinkle the tops with the rest of the grated cheese.
- Place bread on a cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes or until the top is golden.
- You can also broil the bread for a minute or two to get the top a little browned.
- But, if you broil it, stay right there and watch it! I’m always burning the bread.
- Gosh, I hate when that happens!
- Cut into strips and serve. Great as is or served with a warm marinara sauce for dipping.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.