- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish - optional
- 1 cup sliced corned beef - finely chopped
- 1 cup sauerkraut - drained well
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, use a mixer to mix together first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Stir in remaining ingredients by hand.
- Spoon the mixture into a small to a medium-sized baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until warm and bubbly.
- Serve warm with toasted cocktail rye bread, bagel chips, or crackers for dipping.
You can also spoon this dip and bake in a hollowed out bread bowl. Depending on the size of the loaf of bread, the dip recipe may need to be doubled. Serve warm with chunks of the insides of the bread and extra bread for dipping.
Calories: 268kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 0.03g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 492mg | Potassium: 133mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 357IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 264mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
Hi Jo Ann, No I haven’t but I think it would work fine on low. I’d also spray it with cooking spray or use a slow cooker liner for easier cleanup. Thanks! -Amy
Have you ever tried this in a crockpot?