Reuben Dip in a Bread Bowl
- 1 large round loaf sourdough or rye bread
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 blocks (8 ounces each) cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound corned beef - chopped
- A few dashes hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sauerkraut - drained well
- 4 to 5 scallions, chopped - divided
- Extra sliced rye bread or crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut out top of bread and hollow out to create a bowl.
- Reserve removed bread and cut into chunks for for dipping.
- Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in hot sauce, cheese, beef, kraut and all but a few scallions.
- Transfer to bread bowl and wrap bread in foil, leaving dip exposed.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees oven for 35 to 50 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with the reserved scallions.
- Serve dip warm with bread and/or crackers for dipping
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 13g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 760mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 489IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 286mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.