- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup walnut pieces
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse several times until coarsely chopped.
- If the pesto is too thick, add a little hot water and pulse again.
- Toss immediately with prepared, hot pasta noodles.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese if desired.
Calories: 782kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 80g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 20g | Monounsaturated Fat: 44g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 451mg | Potassium: 275mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1630IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.