- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 stick or 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 to 4 cups steamed assorted veggies (broccoli, sliced carrots, zucchini, summer squash, etc)
- 16 ounces hot cooked pasta (rotini, bow tie, fettuccine, etc)
- Fresh basil or chopped parsley for garnish
- Carefully heat the cream in a saucepan.
- Don’t boil it! Add the butter.
- When the butter is melted, whisk in the cheese and black pepper.
- Whisk sauce until smooth.
- Add the pasta and veggies. Toss to coat.
- Serve with fresh basil or parsley on top.
Calories: 817kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 159mg | Sodium: 698mg | Potassium: 490mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 8965IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 566mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.